Baramulla, Feb 19: It is celebration time in the house of Inayatullah Saraf of Khwaja Bagh Baramulla, a modest businessman, whose three daughters have made him proud. After eldest daughter completed her MBBS and the second daughter qualified the KAS, it is now the youngest daughter, Aqsa Inayat, who bagged the Ist position in the class 12 exam Saturday.
 The success of Aqsa Inayat, a student of St Joesph Higher Secondary School Baramulla, is an example for families who feel that without a son in the family their aspirations can never be met.
 Shy and modest, Aqsa gives all the credit of her success to her two elder sisters and the parents. She believes that hard work and determination are the key points of her success.
 “My sisters are role model for me and they are the one who laid the foundation of success in our family. They showed me the way that hard work can fetch you success, Aqsa said.
 The recent unrest in the valley did not affect the preparation of her exams, instead she utilized and planned all the time properly for her studies. “My day used to start with Namaz and then I used to study without break. I kept all my concentration towards my goal which was nothing but to bag the top position in exam,” she said.
 Aqsa is dreaming of becoming a doctor and wants to serve the society through this profession.
 Aqsa is all praise for her school and the teachers without whom this success would have not been possible. While giving credit to her teachers she said that “it is my school which has taught me the discipline and the proper approach towards the goal of success.”
 Anjuman Jeelani, a resident of Iqbal Nagar Sopore and a student of St. Joseph Higher Secondary School Baramulla, has tasted the success in past also when she was the topper in her class 10 exam. Now second position in the class 12 exam has boosted her moral and is sure that her dream of becoming a cardiologist is not far away.
 Anjuman has made her parents proud once again, and believes that she achieved success through hard work throughout the year.
 My grandfather was the first who informed me about the result and called me on phone that I have grabbed second position in the exams.
 “I was thrilled. The joy and the satisfaction of my grandfather was a big reward for me,” says Anjuman.
 “I believe that hard work and the concentration on a particular goal can fetch you success. Soon after the result of my class 10 exams, I was sure that if one works hard and remained confined to her studies only, success is achievable,” says Anjuman.
 “She worked hard throughout the year and we were sure that she will achieve success this time also,” said her father Ghulam Jeelani Tugoo, a Government employee.
 Anjuman while praising her teachers at the St. Joesph School said that for the success of a student, the role of a teacher is important.
 
Top